• NX-FP1 - P1 Forcep - Upper Anterior, Serrated Beak
• NX-FP2 - P2 Forcerp - Lower Anterior, Serrated Beak
• NX-FP3 - Forcep - Upper Premolar, Serrated Beak
• NX-FP8 - P8 Forcep - Lower Universal, Serrated Beak
• NX-LUX3C-X - 3mm Curved Luxating Elevator, Gold Titanium, Concave Tip
• NX-LUX5C-X - 5mm Curved Luxating Elevator, Gold Titanium, Concave Tip
• NX-WDSNTG - Woodson Periosteal Elevator, Gold TItanium
• NX-PT1TG - PT1 Periotome, Serrated, Gold Titanium
• NX-PT2TG - PT2 Periotome, Serrated, Gold Titanium
• NX-CS12C - 12 Piece Cassette with adjustable divider
Gold Titanium- A ceramic plasma coating of Titanium Nitride is used to coat the tips of stainless steel instruments to: Prevent corrosion, Preserve sharpness, & Prevent Wear.
Luxation Elevators- Used to reduce trauma during extractions. This instrument is used to cut the periodontal ligament while preserving bone anatomy. Is inserted between the bone and root with minimal damage to bone structure. These are not to be used like elevators, appying rotational torque to these instruments may cause tip damage.
Please contact us if you would like to customize this kit to your preferences. A variety of tip and size options are available upon request.
* custom options may delay delivery time based on stock availability
|What Is Included||No|