Dr. Choukroun PRF Courses
WHAT IS PLATELET RICH FIBRIN - PRF
- PRF is a provisionl 3-dimensional matrix made of fibirn that accelerates wound healing
- It contains a number of growth factors found in human blood centrifuged to reach supra-physiological doses that assist in tissue regeneration
- It significantly decreases the rate of infection up to 10 fold, especially following molar extractions and prior/during implant placement.
- Patients report less morbidity, swelling and use of analgesics following regeneration with PRF
- In many clinical indications, may be used alone to replace the high costs associated with bone grafts, connective tissue grafts, and/or barrier membranes
- Improve patient satisfaction
1 DAY PROGRAM
BIOLOGY OF WOUND HEALING
- Platelet Rich Fibrin intensive course-Advanced PRFTM & injectable-PRFTM
- Growth factors: biology and physiology, mechanisms of action
- Advanced PRF: More cytokines and growth factors
- Composition and influence on tissue healing
BIOLOGY OF PLATELET RICH FIBRIN
- A-PRF and i-PRF in oral surgery and periodontology
- njectable PRF: Liquid PRF that may be injected or combined with biomaterials
- A-PRF as "matrix" in soft tissue management protocols, clinical results
- A-PRF as "matrix" in bone augmentation: protocols, clinical results
CLINICAL INDICATIONS FOR PLATELET RICH FIBRIN - PRF
- Protocols clinical results, new perspective in soft tissue regeneration and bone reconstruction
- A-PRF & i-PRF with biomaterials: what kind of biomaterials do we have to mix with PRF?
HANDS-ON DEMO - PHLEBOTOMY TECHNIQUE
- In order to maximize the potential of the A-PRFTM and I-PRFTM, blood collection from your patient is necessary.
- There will be an introductory course phlebotomy, including a hands-on session.
THE EVOLUTION OF PRF
SIGN UP FOR ONE DAY COURSES NOW